Agreement sentences are an essential element of effective communication, both in written and spoken language. These sentences are used to express the agreement between two or more people or things. In this article, we will provide you with some examples of agreement sentences that you can use to improve your writing.
1. “We all agree on the importance of taking action against climate change.”
This sentence expresses the agreement between a group of people on a particular issue. The verb “agree” is used to show the consensus among the members of the group.
2. “The research findings are consistent with the theory.”
This sentence expresses the agreement between the research findings and a theoretical framework. The word “consistent” is used to indicate that the research findings are in line with the theory.
3. “The council members reached a unanimous agreement on the proposed plan.”
This sentence expresses the agreement among council members on a particular plan. The word “unanimous” indicates that all members agreed on the proposal.
4. “The two parties have come to an agreement on the terms of the contract.”
This sentence expresses the agreement between two parties on the terms of a contract. The phrase “come to an agreement” is used to indicate that both parties have reached a mutually acceptable position.
5. “I completely agree with your assessment of the situation.”
This sentence expresses the agreement between two individuals on a particular assessment. The word “completely” is used to indicate the level of agreement.
6. “The teacher and the students agreed on the new curriculum.”
This sentence expresses the agreement between a teacher and students on a new curriculum. The verb “agreed” is used to show the consensus between the two groups.
7. “The company and the union reached an agreement on the terms of the new contract.”
This sentence expresses the agreement between a company and a union on a new contract. The phrase “reached an agreement” indicates that both parties have come to a mutually acceptable position.
In conclusion, agreement sentences are an effective way to express the consensus between two or more parties. By using these examples, you can improve your writing and effectively convey your ideas in both personal and professional contexts. Remember to use clear and concise language to ensure that your message is accurately conveyed.